Complaint Review: PIC Construction dba Epcon Solar,

• Updated: Tue, February 23, 2016

• Reported By: Disgusted Former Employee — Phoenix Arizona
PIC Construction dba Epcon Solar,
4518 N. 12 Street, Phoenix, Arizona USA

PIC Construction dba Epcon Solar, Epcon Electric, Epcon Construction Disgusted beyond belief Phoenix Arizona

I am not going to go into the details, let me just say that everything you read about Epcon not paying their contractors, employees and most importantly, their customers, is absolutely true.

The most important reason why I gave my notice is because my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.  I gave plenty of notice and trained another person on how to do my job to the point of leaving specific instructions and giving her my personal cell phone.  Since I have been gone I have received phone calls asking questions on what to do and I have helped them.

I am not a vindictive person.  I am honest and believe in people, with that being said.....

I was told that my last pay check had been put in the mail on Friday, January 3rd, 2014.  When my check did not come on Monday, January 6, 2014, I sent a text to my friend who works there and was told it went out in the mail on Saturday, January 4, 2014, when it did not show up on Tuesday, January 7, 2014, which, by the way, was the day of my mother's surgery for her breast cancer, I was told it went out late Saturday, January 4.

Anyways, you get the picture.  It is Monday, January 13, 2014, and yes you guessed it.  I still do not have my check.  At a time when I am trying to take care of my mother, my 7 year old son and look for a job with a reputable company, I am stuck listening to lies from people who only care about themselves.

Shame on you Epcon.  How dare you treat people this way.  You gave me no other choice but to write about what is going on because you fail to tell the truth and you do not return my calls and you say in text messages you are going to look into it and then I never hear back from anyone.

Rebutal this Reza!!! Oh that's right you don't respond to anything, you make others do it for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PIC-Construction-dba-Epcon-Solar-/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/PIC-Construction-dba-Epcon-Solar-Epcon-Electric-Epcon-Construction-Disgusted-beyond-bel-1115065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIC Construction dba Epcon Solar,