Complaint Review: pick up and go

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: marie roawden — flat rock North Carolina
pick up and go
113 C denver business park Dr. mooresville, North Carolina USA

pick up and go ripped off senior citizens on a fixed income mooresville North Carolina

Back in may 2013, I had a moving company give me an estimate to move from north carolina to florida, the qoute was $2600.00 which I was thrilled as we are on a fixed income and I am 83 and my husband is 90.  They demanded half of it for a deposit, I wne them a check for $1300..  Our plans fell through and asked for our money back and it was stated that we would get a refund.  Well here it is almost a year and nothing.  I call them every week and each time they tell me they sent the check out, I did report it to the state of north carolina nd the state demanded that they pay and still nothing.  My husband is 90 yrs old and on oxygen and I am 83.  We live on our social security so you know that this has put us in a bind.  Please help us the senior citizens that really need this money to live please help us.  I have the contract and any paper work you need just email me.  I want to thank you for your help in this important matter.

Robert and Marie Roawden

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pick-up-and-go/mooresville-North-Carolina-28115/pick-up-and-go-ripped-off-senior-citizens-on-a-fixed-income-mooresville-North-Carolina-1138870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pick up and go