Complaint Review: Pick Up & Go Moving

• Reported By: Anonymous —
Pick Up & Go Moving
113 Denver Business Park Dr Mooresville, North Carolina USA

Pick Up & Go Moving Buyer BEWARE Mooresville North Carolina

This company failed to deliver our belongings to us for over 3 months.  We were provided with delivery dates for our goods time and time again (only for them never to arrive), when all along I firmly believe the company had no intention of delivering them.  Why do I believe this you ask?  Because at the end of last month, I had local authorities accompany me to Pick Up & Go's "headquarters" in Mooresville.  Antoine Johnson was present when we arrived.  He proceeded to tell us our goods might still be on a truck, might be in another warehouse, etc. etc.  All along I had reason to believe our goods were present in the warehouse at this location in Mooresville (based on pictures I had Mr. Johnson send to me a month prior).  With much resistance and reluctance, Mr. Johnson finally allowed us into the warehouse, and there stood our belongings roped off in a section of the warehouse.  I immediately loaded my belongings onto a truck, have since gotten my credit card refunded and am finally done with this nightmare of a company and individual Antoine Johnson.

My sympathy goes out to all those individuals and families who have experienced a similar situation with this unethical, untruthful company and individual.  Unfortunately, what I described above seems like it may be the only way to recover your belongings from this company if you moved out of state.  There were other belongings present in the warehouse besides ours, so there may still be hope for some of you.  Good luck.

ps.  Half of our belongings that were supposed to be moved by this company were found on a truck that was repossessed by Penske and local authorities, due to it being reported as stolen or way overdue on payments.  My trip to NC last month was initially to just pick up these belongings, until I had suspiscion that our remaining belongings were at Pick Up & Go's warehouse in Mooresville.  I mention this part of the ordeal to provide a further view into this company and how they are not "up to snuff" if you will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pick-Up-Go-Moving/Mooresville-North-Carolina-28115/Pick-Up-Go-Moving-Buyer-BEWARE-Mooresville-North-Carolina-1091058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pick Up & Go Moving