Complaint Review: picture me portraits wal mart

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle901 — casa grande Arizona
picture me portraits wal mart
1741 East Florence Blvd Internet United States of America

picture me portraits wal mart STEALING MONEY Internet

My son is 3 months and I had his pictures done at Picture me Portraits in Wall mart, Casa Grande, AZ. I had them done on March 30th, 2013. And spent $115.00 for his first Easter pics. They were due April 16, 2013. My husband went there to pick them up and the whole business was gone, just a empty room. I still have not recieved our pictures. Please help! Who can I talk to about this? Nobody is responding to my calls and I've even went up there and they (Walmart) said that there was nothing that they can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/picture-me-portraits-wal-mart/internet/picture-me-portraits-wal-mart-STEALING-MONEY-Internet-1044822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on picture me portraits wal mart