lumber

• Submitted: Sun, April 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Tadcaster Other
picture.com - International Society Of Photography
3600 Crondall Lane Suite 101-3111 Owings Mills Maryland 21117 Internet U.S.A.

picture.com - International Society Of Photography non delivery of promised commerative plaque and medallion for photo competition final entry Internet

*Author of original report: Picture.com

I entered a photography competition through picture.com and even though I was informed I didn't win I thought the plaque and medallion I was offered as a consolation would look good on display in my house.
4 weeks later I still haven't received delivery and I have been reading some disturbing reports that lead me to believe I have been scammed. I have had 90 pounds sterling taken off my credit card.
I hope I haven't been conned as I was looking forward to receiving the trophies.
If so it wiil be very disappointing as whoever set it all up has done a really good job as everything looked very professional and convincing.

John k
Tadcaster
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2008 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/picturecom-International-Society-Of-Photography/internet/picturecom-International-Society-Of-Photography-non-delivery-of-promised-commerative-pl-325736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on picture.com - International Society Of Photography

Picture.com

AUTHOR: John kitson - (United Kingdom)

I entered another photograph and I have been informed again that I have reached the semi-final.It's exctly the same as before and I am waiting for the finalist confirmation when they ask for my money again. Can these people be stopped?
They have taken my money and I wouldn't mind getting it back or at least stop other people losing theirs.
John