Complaint Review: Pieciak and Company

• Reported By: Mrs. B — Chicopee Massachusetts
Pieciak and Company
274 Exchange St Chicopee, Massachusetts USA

Pieciak and Company Incorrect Filing Income Tax Forms Chicopee Massachusetts

Peiciak and Company are a small accounting firm in Chicopee who started doing my persaonl taxes in 2008 and continued in 2009, 2010. All three years were incorrectly done and caused me to be informed by the IRS of this. They had left out my income from my divorce and they continued to make the same error every year. Each year I brought this to Tom Foleys attention and he informed me they would re file with corrections and take care of it not to worry, this continued over each year with him telling me with each bill from the IRS not to worry that I did not really owe them that and that in all likely hood I would receive a return. I continued to trust him and beleived this situation would be resolved. They finally filed the adjusted return one year at a time, very slowly. The charges had really built up but Tom Foley informed me it would all be adjusted.

As this continued to haunt me and the IRS billed continued to come, I grew increasingly concerned which I expressed to Tom Foley. I also brought to his attention that I was now receiving bills from his office for redoing and correcting my taxes. Again he said he would take care of it.

He also said I needed to put in their accounting system in my business but that he would not charge me but would do everything in trade as I owned an business publication. He assured me this would take care of itself. Again I started getting bills. I brought them to Tom Foley, he told me he would take care of them.

Finally after no resolve I took my copies of my taxes to the IRS office in Brockton MA. They informed me that none of the forms this accounting firm had filed to correct my taxes were done on the proper forms and therefore were never accepted by the IRS office. They said they hoped I had not paid for the services as they could not believe an accounting firm could make such horrible mistakes.

Pieciak and company is now taking me to small claims court on June 17, 2014. I owe the IRS in fees as well as this mess they have made of my taxes. So far I cannot afford to pay another firm to clean up there mess. I cannot afford an attorney to fight this battle.

Tom Foley does not return my calls.

I need legal assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pieciak-and-Company/Chicopee-Massachusetts-01014/Pieciak-and-Company-Incorrect-Filing-Income-Tax-Forms-Chicopee-Massachusetts-1139070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pieciak and Company