Complaint Review: Piercing Pagoda

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Kara — fernandina Florida United States of America
Piercing Pagoda
10300 Southside Blvd jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Piercing Pagoda Zales Jewelry Piercing earrings are not 14k for infants because they turn colors after months jacksonville, Florida

I purchased supposedly 14k infant piercing earring (butterflys) and was told they would not turn because they were 14 k gold.  That was a lie that cost me 60.00.  My daughter ear starting crusting up need the hold and when I took the earring out it look of  brass not gold.  I took them back and the clerk at the said "yeah they are not suppose to turn" but I could not get an exchange because my bank statement showing the purchase was not good enough because it could have been anything.  Wow , I was not asking for my money back just a pair of replacements that were gold and not just looked gold.  Needless to say I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and writing the CEO, Theo Killion along with every board member.  These are infants not adults whose skin is sensitive.  Do Not go to piercing pagado for your ear piercing they are not selling quality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Piercing-Pagoda/jacksonville-Florida-32256/Piercing-Pagoda-Zales-Jewelry-Piercing-earrings-are-not-14k-for-infants-because-they-turn-944757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Piercing Pagoda