Complaint Review: PILLETTE LAW OFFICE, P.C.

• Submitted: Mon, October 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Amber L. — Sacramento California
PILLETTE LAW OFFICE, P.C.
795 Sutter Street San Francisco, California USA

PILLETTE LAW OFFICE, P.C. John W. Pillette Took $5000 for Consulting and Gave me NOTHING! San Francisco California

John W. Pillette solicited his legal services to me two months ago by mail. Short on time, I hired John. I paid him $5000 under the agreement he would finish within 10 days. Ten days later, I called him with the expectation he would send me the required material. Surprise, surprise, no answer! I called him repeatedly and sent emails to three of his email addresses, and even sent expedited mail to his mailing address. He simply ignored my calls, emails, and mail.

Not only did this lower my credibility with my client, but it also cost me valuable money! Five-thousand dollars thrown away to John W. Pillette only for him to run off without providing me with any of his promised service.

It has been six weeks so far, and still not a single response from John.

If you are looking to jeopardize your legal career and lose your hard-earned dollars, work with John W. Pillette.

John W. Pillette
PILLETTE LAW OFFICE, P.C.
795 Sutter Street

(415) 567-2221

pillettelawoffice@me.com
jwpillette@gmail.com
jwp@pillettelaw.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PILLETTE-LAW-OFFICE-PC/San-Francisco-California-94109/PILLETTE-LAW-OFFICE-PC-John-W-Pillette-Took-5000-for-Consulting-and-Gave-me-NOTHING-1093502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PILLETTE LAW OFFICE, P.C.