Complaint Review: Pimsleur Approach

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Blanca — Quincy Massachusetts
Pimsleur Approach
1600 JFK Blvd 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA, 19103 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Pimsleur Approach Stroll-pimsleur approach-pimsleur technique-rapid reading Institute Taking money from my account without notification Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I ordered online a promotion that Pimsleur-Approach had. I bought 2 CD's for $9.95 each. I received a bill for the two CDs but after a month I received another set of CDs that I didn't order. Money was withdraw from my account without my permission. They did not even send me a bill for those $64 or a notification. The next month was the same story. When I called customer service to cancel it they said I couldn't send the product back, that I agreed on their terms. So I let it go, today I received a bill for $448.00!!! when I called the number on the bill and explained my situation, the woman answering the phone said to call back when I was I able to handle my situation And hanged up. From  two cd's that were $9.95 each I ended up paying almost $600.00 for cd's I didn't order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur-Approach/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Pimsleur-Approach-Stroll-pimsleur-approach-pimsleur-technique-rapid-reading-Institute-Tak-1065682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur Approach