Complaint Review: pimsleurapproach

• Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Yuliya — Bayonne New Jersey United States of America
pimsleurapproach
pimsleurapproach.com Internet United States of America

pimsleurapproach PimsleurApproach.com Sent me the full CD package whitout my knowledge pimsleurapproach.com, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PimsleurApproach.com charged without notice

PimsleurApproach.com Sent me the full CD package for a "free trial" following purchase of a $10 "special offer"
(hook). That  was  not  part  of the "basic  trial" for only  10 $. Later when  I  was away on  business for  about  2 months I started receiving strange packages from them and found out  that  they continue  sending  me  FULL course without  my  knowledge  or  agreement to it.

By  the  time I  came  home I've  already received few  of those with  advance lessons and was charge after  words  on  huge  amount of 448 $ for  God  knows  what and  later received  a latter from supposedly  them  as well notifying  me that  I  own them 384$ but   they  are  being generous and  offering me  ONE TIME DEAL of  50 % off that  price. it  would go down to 192 $ only. And threatening  to  take it  further involving an  outside  collecting  agency.
And  that   happened  after  I 've  already  been charged without  knowing it.  I really think  someone   have  to  look  in to it  and  sort  them out. That is  just  unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2011 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pimsleurapproach/internet/pimsleurapproach-PimsleurApproachcom-Sent-me-the-full-CD-package-whitout-my-knowledge-793568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pimsleurapproach

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PimsleurApproach.com charged without notice

AUTHOR: Bui - (United States of America)

Recently PimsleurApproach sent me a package which has 6 or 8 mandarin CDs in it. At first I thought this was just an advertisement, but it is not. Today (11/30/2011) they charged me $64 dollars for that package. I NEVER ordered such a thing from them. I just opened a dispute with my bank and hope I can resolve this issue ASAP. Please do not buy anything from PimsleurApproach, it's a SCAM.

I hope that some government officials would look into this problem for us.