Complaint Review: pineacresfamilycampground

• Reported By: dave — Monson Massachusetts
pineacresfamilycampground
203 Bechan Road Oakham, Massachusetts USA

pineacresfamilycampground treated like criminal Oakham Massachusetts

Feel that my time is worth something.  When i arrived at campground I was not allowed in.  It was gated but no time to arrive.  Rang buzzer As I was instructed to to so as of instructions.

Owner arrived And Said ,  That i could not get in to 9:00 am .  Then I then said that My son will be pissed. Was accussed of useing fowl language.  Asked if he could contact my son Phone did not work.

He then said you swore at me. and disrespected him. I drove up to the side of property. He then ordered me off property or and threatened to call police.  I'm a 72 year old gentleman.  He felt that threatened from me.  The owner of this campground has problems with comunications. including his own staff that works for him. My son pre registered me the night before.  Person or worker at the office were aware that I was  arriving at 8:00 A.M.

No Signs in front of gate stating 9:00 a.m. openning for guest.

Driving 25 minutes back home then recieved a phone call from son saying the owner ok'd our return.  Did not return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pineacresfamilycampground/Oakham-Massachusetts-01068/pineacresfamilycampground-treated-like-criminal-Oakham-Massachusetts-1075543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pineacresfamilycampground