Complaint Review: pineer creditt inc.,us education,Healss business colledge in 1987 28th &n

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Julie Daniels — sacramento California United States of America
pineer creditt inc.,us education,Healss business colledge in 1987 28th &n
28th& J Sacramento Calif 95814 sacramento, California United States of America

pineer creditt inc.,us education,Healss business colledge in 1987 28th &n Us education pioneer credit incorporated. when i enrolled in healds business collage. they told me that their electronic class coast so much money so they had me apply for three loans one was a stanford loan my military loan,and another loan. sacramento, California

Well my gripe is why do I have to pay a loan that I really didn't need andreally didn't even attend the school for a whole month and top of that about time the checks came I alreadyhad drooped out. did not get the tools are books are money from any of those loans. So to be honest yesterday that fassa grant or Stanford grant is a rip off. But one thing I learned and that's never believe anyone or have trust when you are being rushed by school counserlers. And don't take loans that you don't need. And never listen to a white man especially a fast talking one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pineer-creditt-incus-educationHealss-business-colledge-in-1987-28th-n/sacramento-California-95814/pineer-creditt-incus-educationHealss-business-colledge-in-1987-28th-n-Us-education-pio-991885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pineer creditt inc.,us education,Healss business colledge in 1987 28th &n