Complaint Review: Pinellas auto body

Pinellas auto body
2084 range road Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Pinellas auto body Markos Lagos Sexual harassment!! Clearwater , Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE REPORT

My daughter was recently involved in a car accident and AAA recommended that pinellas repair her car.

Her car (a black 2006 ford focus) was ready to be picked up, I was at work so I couldn't accompany my daughter to the shop, but she was anxious to get it back so she insisted that her friend drop her off to pick it up. While she was in the lobby waiting for her car to be pulled around the owner, Markos Lagos, came out of his office and began hitting on my daughter, making lewd comments and asking her if she'd like to wait in his office. My daughter panicked and left the lobby, instead sitting outside. MY DAUGHTER IS 19!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself, this company is a disgrace. I understand Markos is married, I'd send a strong word of caution to his wife.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinellas-auto-body/Clearwater-Florida-/Pinellas-auto-body-Markos-Lagos-Sexual-harassment-Clearwater-Florida-932848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinellas auto body

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE REPORT

AUTHOR: Markos Lagos - (United States of America)

We conducted a search of our Collision repair records, Service repair records and our towing records, and we have concluded their is NO RECORD near or on August 26th, 2012 date of a " black 2006 ford focus" towed in, repaired or a invoice issued from Pinellas Auto Body & Service Inc.

I invite the consumer to provide any facts to validate their false accusations.

Sincerely,