Complaint Review: pinkdiscount.com

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: NotTooHappy — Mississippi
pinkdiscount.com
PO Box 1024 Lakeside, California USA

pinkdiscount.com I ordered 11 different things, my bank account has already been charged and i have only received 2 out of the 11 things i ordered Lakeside California

I placed on order on www.pinkdiscount.com for 11 different items. my bank account was charged for all 11 items. I only received 2 out of the 11 items. I received an email from pinkdiscount.com saying that my order was complete. I have sent 2 emails to them asking for the status of the rest of my order but have yet to receive a response from those emails. I have also tried calling them and no one ever answers. I still want the items that I ordered. I feel since they have already charged my bank account that I should be able to get the rest of my items since they already have all of my money. I spent $78 and only received 2 items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pinkdiscountcom/Lakeside-California-92040/pinkdiscountcom-I-ordered-11-different-things-my-bank-account-has-already-been-charged-1091274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pinkdiscount.com