Complaint Review: Pinnacle 365

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: John — Mira Loma California
Pinnacle 365
5062 N. 19th Ave Phoenix, Arizona USA

Pinnacle 365 Josh Jones, Jason Farnsworth, Tyler Roberts, George Stanley, Jason Butler, & Brook Huffman. I consider their actions Interstate fraud. Graunteing to creat an income of $1,500 to $ 2,500 per month and not one sale happened in over four months. Phoenix Arizona

I now know that I was incouraged to invest in an Interstate fraud of investing in a internet shopping mall of 65 stores. I answered an online ad to have a company run a internet SOE business. I was contacted by Josh Jones to pay for the second grade program that cost $ 299.00. This was on July 30th, 2013 on my wife's credit card. On August 6th, 2013, I was contacted by Jason Farnsworth of Seattle, Wa to excess our ability to invest in a better program to create an income beteen $3,000 to $5,000.

He mentioned that we could invest in two differant programs. One was with 65 stores and the other was 40 stores. They listed the differances between the two. Tyler Roberts a Senior Consultant came on the line to verbally garanteed that I could get my $4,000.00 back in three months. That is what sold me on investing the $4,000. Paid on August 6th, 2013. By my wife's Credit card.

Now since then I have been ignored, hardly had returned phone calls, and from the start, the Goggle adsense PPC site started running from the start, but it wasn't running correctly. It didn't count the PPC at all. Finally, after 62 days the PPC site started running right only for 4 days and then it was dsiabled for some wrongful advertising of the site. It hasn't been corrected as per my request. Jason Butler said he would put in a rebuttal but nothing has happened yet. They sent me sales reports about 4 time and each one showed "no sales". As of today, Jan. 2nd, 2014, 138 days later, there has been no sales reported, and George Stanley my new Sales Rep. has returned my calls to let me know why there are no Sales or why the PPC site isn't running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-365/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Pinnacle-365-Josh-Jones-Jason-Farnsworth-Tyler-Roberts-George-Stanley-Jason-Butler--1112375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle 365