Complaint Review: pinnacle finance group

• Reported By: concerned citizen — United States of America
pinnacle finance group
4701 atlantic ave suite 111 Iraleigh, North Carolina United States of America

pinnacle finance group Irene Bennett lucky Iraleigh, North Carolina

I would like to thank the individual who posted this company and thier scam on 10/16/12.  The exact same  incident happened to me.  I was very wary of any company that wants money up front.  These con artist went to alot of trouble to have a legitime site put on the web.  they sent me a contract that has all the appearances of the real deal.

I recieved a call from Irene Bennett stating that everything has been completed and all that is left is the insurance payment.  of course, like stated by the other victim, Irene Bennett advised me the company had a contract through Greendot for money transfers.  This confirmed that it is a scam.  I advised her I know about the scam and no loan company does business this way..  I further advised her that I will notify the proper authorities of this scam.

Again I would like to thank that victim for letting others know of this scam.  I did my homework when it was to good to be true. My advise to everyone due your research if it is to good a deal.  Thanks

Ripoff Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pinnacle-finance-group/Iraleigh-North-Carolina-27604/pinnacle-finance-group-Irene-Bennett-lucky-Iraleigh-North-Carolina-957266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pinnacle finance group