Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group Is A Joke

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Perris California
Pinnacle Financial Group Is A Joke
7825 Washingston Ave Minneaplois, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group Is A Joke Fax only, address, non compliant with FDCPA, Cease and Desist. Minneaplois Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: Actually, it's not that hard to shut them up.

*Consumer Suggestion: Actually, it's not that hard to shut them up.

I recieved a call from Pinnacle Financial Group today at 2:24pm. I have never heard of any collection agency going as far as claiming this lie. I asked them for their address. The lady said, "What, what do you mean?" I said, "I need your address since I am going to write a cease and desist to your company". She claimed, "No, we can not give you that, you have to fax us a cease and desist."

Now, anyone that knows me, knows that I flip out when people think that everyone has something. I do not have a fax machine. I never did. I am not a business, I am a person. So, I scream, "I do not have a fax machine you idiot, and I am a person, I do not own a business. So, I'm going to report you to the FTC and let them know that you will not give me your mailing address for me to send you a simple cease and desist in the mail. And if you do not like that, too bad." She asked why I was yelling. I told her, "You told me that I had to fax the cease and desist to your company which is not true. I read the laws and I do not have to fax it to your comany. I'm going to go on line and look up your companies address and I'm going to mail this cease and desist off."

She said, "Well, you can mail it off to IdearcMedia. I went on to say (all of this) "No, YOU are the one that called me, your the collection agency, so YOU are going to get the cease and desist. Since you called me, you dailed my number, your company will get the cease and desist. I do not have a fax machine and do not expect everyone in the entire world to have a fax machine. You know why? Not everyone is so high and mighty to have a fax machine. I am poor and I can't even pay my own bills. I am not working, I ran out of my extention on umemployment, so no, I am not going to fax anything to you."

She hung up on me. Hey, she is the one that called me. You call here, you just may get yelled at by me, IF you act like everyone has a fax machine or say something stupid like "You have to fax it". Like everyone has a fax machine or a cell phone? Ha.

Sandra
Perris, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Is-A-Joke/Minneaplois-Minnesota-55439/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Is-A-Joke-Fax-only-address-non-compliant-with-FDCPA-Cease-and-394615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group Is A Joke

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Actually, it's not that hard to shut them up.

AUTHOR: Rufus - (U.S.A.)

Ever since I switched phone numbers I received constant calls for an Emily Cole. Finally, I got fed up with them wasting my minutes, and decided to do a little digging around online. Even a child could figure out how to find the company and solve the problem. I recommend calling their toll free line (800-334-2814), and pressing "4" to speak to somebody about an account. It is legit, they will pick up. Tell them you keep receiving a call from a phone number associated with you, and give them your phone number and tell them to please stop calling.

It's much more constructive than screaming like a child and whining about it on the internet.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Actually, it's not that hard to shut them up.

AUTHOR: Rufus - (U.S.A.)

Ever since I switched phone numbers I received constant calls for an Emily Cole. Finally, I got fed up with them wasting my minutes, and decided to do a little digging around online. Only an idiot couldn't figure out how to find the company and solve the problem. I recommend calling their toll free line (800-334-2814), and pressing "4" to speak to somebody about an account. It is legit, they will pick up. Tell them you keep receiving a call from a phone number associated with you, and give them your phone number and tell them to please stop calling.

It's much more constructive than screaming like a child and bitching about it on the internet.