qualified

Complaint Review: pinnacle financial group (seth pash)

• Submitted: Wed, December 08, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 08, 2010

• Reported By: soldier in iraq — hardin Montana United States of America
pinnacle financial group (seth pash)
7825 Washington Avenue S, suite 310 Internet United States of America

pinnacle financial group (seth pash) accused me of not contacting him, kept trying to get me to pay the debt by email, or phone. Refused to help! Internet

accused me of not contacting him, kept trying to get me to pay the debt by email, or phone.  Would not give me information or verification to pay by a website they created for payment.  Made accusations in regards to my security clearance.  Currently serving in iraq, trying to pay the debt!  Refused to help, and then became rude and derogatory.  DID not answer phones when i tried to call (9 hour difference).  I would have loved to pay the debt, but due to his rudeness and UNWILLINGNESS to help, I am going to have to wait until I get back home to pay the debt.  NO way to find numbers or persons to call or email for complaints.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pinnacle-financial-group-seth-pash/internet/pinnacle-financial-group-seth-pash-accused-me-of-not-contacting-him-kept-trying-to-get-669393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pinnacle financial group (seth pash)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC