Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: Michael — Laurel Delaware United States of America
Pinnacle Financial Group
p.o box 5832 Bethesda, Maryland United States of America

Pinnacle Financial Group Brian These same individuals from this finance company continue to call me while i'm working, they threatened to reposess my vehicle if I don't make my payment on time. They even call me from their persona Bethesda, Maryland

This company continues to harass me about payments that I have already made. They also continue to threaten me. I also receive threatening phone calls from these same people from their own personal cell phones all different times. When I do talk to them, they are very rude, no manners at all. They get loud with you and they will not let you explain before they hang up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Bethesda-Maryland-20824/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Brian-These-same-individuals-from-this-finance-company-continue-t-640622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group