• Report: #619683

• Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: Anon — Hanapepe Hawaii United States of America
Pinnacle Financial Group
unknown Culver City, California United States of America

Pinnacle Financial Group Forensic Loan Auditors Company called offering to help with mortgage loan mod thru "forensic audit" - when I said I couldn'y pay they hung up. Culver City, California

I received a call from "Forensic Loan Auditors" about my mortgage. When I returned the call, I spoke to a Sean Andrews (?), who said they were a company that helped people who were behind in their mortgages to secure a loan modification by doing an audit of the loan documents to see if the loan was done correctly under the law, and then to negotiate with the lender to modify the terms of the loan.

I gave some information, then was asked to fax a recent loan statement to them. (I didn't.)

I asked how they were paid for their services.

"Sean" said that I would pay them. I said I couldn't, that I had no money. He hung up on me.

I called back instantly and asked for him. The man that answered said Sean had been called into a meeting. :-)

I did a reverse phone lookup on the phone number, and it came up as Pinnacle Financial Group, not Forensic Loan Auditors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Culver-City-California-/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Forensic-Loan-Auditors-Company-called-offering-to-help-with-mortg-619683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group