Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: PAL Florida — St. Marks Florida United States of America
Pinnacle Financial Group
Franklin County Galloway, Ohio United States of America

Pinnacle Financial Group A NARS Company Talked and yelled over me then just hung up. Asked for someone who did not exist here! Galloway, Ohio

They are Pinnacle Financial Group Franklin County Ohio - Debt Collectors (land line)

Made many calls back to them. They are an incredibly RUDE, RUDE group of people!!! I also called the County Sherrif's Office in their area and reported them. I was advised to go to the Ohio Attorney General website, find the form to fill out online with the complaint about this company and submit it. The Sergeant I spoke to said the Attorney General's Office would respond back after receiving the form.

I would strongly exhort everyone who has received calls from these people to do this, the more reports they get the sooner these insensitive idiots will stop harassing people. Ours is a family owned business and they were calling for someone who did not even exist. I tried to explain this and the female kept talking/yelling over me and then finally just hung up on me!!!

Evidently they have OLD debts files, some which have already been paid. These files were sold to these other debt collectors and they are trying to harass & scare people into sending them money - including the ones that have already been paid. So the first collection company defrauded the second collection company by selling them their customer files, including those which were already paid, some of them yearS old files, and now the second collection company is trying to collect on them!

To all of you telepests, collectors, and greedy, evil Satan-filled companies, I have only one thing to say to you:

I have Jesus Christ on my side and if He be for me whom then shall I fear?! As you do unto me, you do unto my Lord Jesus!!

As I am and always will be, in love with and in service to my Lord Jesus Chirst,
PAL, Bond Servant

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Galloway-Ohio-/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-A-NARS-Company-Talked-and-yelled-over-me-then-just-hung-up-Asked-732655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group