Complaint Review: pinnacle financial group

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: smile — smile Other United States of America
pinnacle financial group
minneapolis minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

pinnacle financial group A way to shut this company up LOL! minneapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Ignorant Comments

*UPDATE Employee: Call Me and complain

*Consumer Comment: Won't work with you?

*Consumer Comment: Pinnacle will not work with you!!

I found a way to shut pinnacle financial group up! A few years ago they were calling on some stupid bill so this is what I did. I called back and talked to their manager, her name was Debbie Sills, or Debbie Stills, I don't remember. Anyway, I told her that the phone was a cell phone for our 2-year old son who was sick in the hospital with cancer and used it to call us when he was scared!  This shut them up! She apologized and said she would fire the person who called! LOL!

THEY HAVE NEVER CALLED SINCE!! lol. Try this, it will probably work on these idiots!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pinnacle-financial-group/minneapolis-Minnesota-/pinnacle-financial-group-A-way-to-shut-this-company-up-LOL-minneapolis-Minnesota-815023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pinnacle financial group

Ignorant Comments

AUTHOR: Monica - (United States of America)

I'm so sorry that other people's bad luck disturbs you, consumer.  Not all of us have the apparent riches you do nor the insight to know exactly when you will be able to pay something in the future.  There is no need for ignorant comments when you do not know the whole situation.  and thank you for the phone numbers etc. from the consumer that is trying to help.  I will call and maybe I can get somewhere with them.  I am giving NO ONE access to my bank account without a written statement first.

Call Me and complain

AUTHOR: Debtor - (United States of America)

complain to the following people who work at the location and can make a difference in your disputes.  here are the really important peoples names and phone numbers at Pinnacle Sr VP of Operation and former owner Darrin Juve -  office 1-800-341-9768, 952-996-0559 x1113 or cell phone 612-810-0416

Former President and owner Tony Michel - office 1-800-340-5927, 952-996-0559 x1106 or cell phone 612-805-9625

Former Owner Mike Raab - office - 1-800-340-5925, 952-996-0559 x1105 or cell phone 612-805-9661

Director of Collections -Mineapolis Office Steve Myers - office - 1-800-341-9856,  952-996-0559 x1014 or cell phone 951-491-9224

Director of Collections Monticello Office Eric Gapinski - office - 1-800-905-0345, 952-996-0559 x6000 or cell phone 320-267-8276

Director of Collections Decorah, IA office Pat O'Shea - office - 1-888-917-7655, 952-996-0559 x2127 or cell phone 563-379-4907

call them many times and even try their cell phone just like they call your cell phone

Won't work with you?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

That's code for :  I can't pay what I owe.  I would like to dictate terms to the entity that loaned me money and they are not going along with this foolishness.

It's not a ripoff if you defaulted on your obligation.  Actually, that would make YOU the ripoff.

Pinnacle will not work with you!!

AUTHOR: Monica - (United States of America)

I cannot believe I just actually called to make payment arrangements and all they would do is take my bank account information but would not send me a letter stating the payment arrangement terms.  They actually told me they were not capable of doing so and that it would be illegal.  If they can't send me a piece of paper outlining the payback program then they are not getting my bank account information.  Shame on Le Cordon Bleu for using such a disreputable company.