Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Ave, Suite 410 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pinnacle Financial Group Harrassing phone calls for a disputed debt Minneapolis Minnesota

I have never received any statements (nothing in writing) in the mail from this Company. I started receiving phone calls. The callers are rude and distasteful in their manners. They all say the same thing and it's as if they have a script they are using to be ugly.

It would be a good thing if this Company were audited by whatever regulatory services are in Minnesota.
The last caller indicated to me that I would pay the debt if I could read. The number of the caller is "unknown" when they call, and I still answer. This is my telephone. They should contact the Company that sold them the disputed debt.

I am only dealing with my Attorney to settle this dispute. In the meantime, when they call, I am going to tell them exactly what is on my mind.

Disgusted
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55139/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-Harrassing-phone-calls-for-a-disputed-debt-Minneapolis-Minnesota-357429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group