Complaint Review: Pinnacle Financial Group

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jeremy — Hattiesburg Mississippi United States of America
Pinnacle Financial Group
7825 Washington Avenue S Suite 310 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Pinnacle Financial Group I paid my money, got no receipt, and still have other agencies after me! Minneapolis, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Good luck

*Consumer Comment: Send Cease and Desist letters

I paid an old AT&T bill through Pinnacle Financial Group back in May 2012. They told me it would take 6 weeks for me to get a receipt (!), but I never received one. I contacted AT&T and they told me they received the money the day after the check went through, but I never received a receipt, and it's been two and a half months.

To make matter worse, I have other collection agencies harassing me for the same bill. They say I have to have the receipt faxed in to show the bill was paid through Pinnacle, but without the receipt, my credit keeps taking a hit month after month for collection. Phone calls to Pinnacle lead to nonexistent menus, phones never picked up despite calling within the hours stated, and voicemails never responded to. So, I paid my bill and keep getting hit for it by other collection agencies. Pinnacle might as well have stolen my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Financial-Group/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Pinnacle-Financial-Group-I-paid-my-money-got-no-receipt-and-still-have-other-agencies-a-925055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Financial Group

Good luck

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

I've tried cease and desist against team rebutt butt it doesn't work. I am Josey Wales and I approve of this rebutt

Send Cease and Desist letters

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Read up on Consumers Rights on Third party bill collectors. A cease and desist will come in handy. You really are pure in NOT knowing what avenues you can take. Its your responsibility to know what they can and cannot do. Also, that check , save it . Its your Proof. Have AT& T send you a letter of paid in full. Afterall they were the ones that got the final funds.