Complaint Review: Pinnacle Gold Group

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Ademir — New Bedford Massachusetts
Pinnacle Gold Group
15303 Venture Blvd # 1050 Los AQngeles, California USA

Pinnacle Gold Group They ask me to buy silver coin from 1933 with the promise to buy it back at ANY time. When I try to do that they offer me 50% of the price. and that was 25% bellow the market price. Los AQngeles California

This company ask me to buy silver coins with the promise that in one year I will have 20% profit. They promise to buy it back at any time for the price I bough it. a year later I try to send it back, but they offer me 50% of the price (with was 25% lower than the market price). 2 years after the contract I was forced (my daugther marriage) to seel it to another company with 50% loss. This money was took from my 401K with in turn made my loss even bigger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pinnacle-Gold-Group/Los-AQngeles-California-91403/Pinnacle-Gold-Group-They-ask-me-to-buy-silver-coin-from-1933-with-the-promise-to-buy-it-b-1135008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pinnacle Gold Group