Complaint Review: pinnacle tax and financial services

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: DAVID — shinnston West Virginia
pinnacle tax and financial services
7535 irvine center drive suite 200 irvine ca, Select State/Province USA

pinnacle tax and financial services pinnacle dishonest ,and dont do what they say ...never return your calls irvine california

when i hired pinnacle tax to help me with my debt to the IRS ,and the state tax dept , there insured me three things .. # 1 that i would never have to talk or deal with the IRS myself .. # 2 they insured me the IRS would never levy my bank accounts , and # 3 they insured me that they would be there till the end ..... none of the above was ever done ... after several years starting in 2011 till 2014 is how long this took ,and they still have never come up with a offer of compromise like they said they was going to do , the IRS did levy my bank accounts anyway , and i did have to deal with the IRS my self ,i had to make an offer of compromise to the state of WV myself ,and now have to hire another attorney to make an offer of compromise to the IRS myself ... in 4 years alls they did was file my taxes from 2002 to 2014 . they did not do anything for me they said they was going to do ,and has been one big nightmare ... they will not get back with you , they finally sent me a letter that said my account was now in ( current non-collectible status ) cnc ,and they declare there done with my case , after $ 7400 ,and 4 years latter theses people has ripped me off !!   do not deal with these people ......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pinnacle-tax-and-financial-services/irvine-ca-Select-StateProvince-92618/pinnacle-tax-and-financial-services-pinnacle-dishonest-and-dont-do-what-they-say-neve-1153913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pinnacle tax and financial services