Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: I've Been Wronged! — Chicago Illinois
Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc.
197 SW Waterford Court, Lake City, Florida USA

Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc. Threatning to suspend my licens for not paying $97.50 fee for Registration Expiration-Didnt own a car! Lake City Florida

I received a letter from Pioneer Credit Recovery stating my licence is at risk of being suspended, and to resolve the issue make payment of $97.50 to them in full immediatetly. They stated I had a "Regis Expiration 1st & 2nd" in Jackson County. I haven't been in Jackson County in over 16 years, and never owned a vehicle there, nor have I ever had a car registered in my name in Jackson County. I called them to dispute this, and was told that I needed to send them a copy of my Drivers License with a letter disputing the validity of this case.

I am not the brightest star in the sky, but do know that you should never send information like this thru the mail, as this puts you at risk for identity theft. I think this company may have obtained basic information about me and targeted me to make a quick buck. Not sure how to proceed, will definately send them a letter stating this is not valid, but not sure how effective this will be. I will also ask them to provide a copy of a "Citation" and information about the vehicle they are referencing to prove this is valid. Anyone got any advise?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Inc/Lake-City-Florida-32025/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Inc-Threatning-to-suspend-my-licens-for-not-paying-9750-fee-f-1100302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc.