• Report: #1120379

Complaint Review: pioneer credit recovery,inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 03, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Tanya — Newport news Virginia
pioneer credit recovery,inc.
26 Edward street arcade, New York USA

pioneer credit recovery,inc. I've been making monthly payments for at least 10yrs on old student loan to pioneer credit recovery. Every month when they send me an updated statement my balance owed is no more than $10 less than it was the month before. I don't understand how after ten years of payments i still owe thousands of dollars. They never seem to have the right information when i call and also instead of waiting for me to give them my information so thet can verify that I'm the individual on the account they always start giving me the information on the account which turns out to be wrong. Something is not right about this company because I believe that I've paid back more than what I owed on my loan. arcade New York

pioneer credit recovery has been taking automatic monthly payments out of my account for at least ten years but when they send my monthly updates of how much i owe the balance is always no more than ten dollars less than it was the month before. I fail to understand how that is possible. My bank account has gotten messed up numerous times because of this company. I honestly believe that I have paid them a lot more than I owed on my loan. They can never seem to point me in the right direction when I call them. I'm legally disabled and they've threatened to take my disability checks is I don't pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pioneer-credit-recoveryinc/arcade-New-York-14009/pioneer-credit-recoveryinc-Ive-been-making-monthly-payments-for-at-least-10yrs-on-old-1120379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pioneer credit recovery,inc.