Complaint Review: Pioneer Military Loans

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Stacy — Killeen Texas
Pioneer Military Loans
PO Box 10487 Kansas City, Missouri USA

Pioneer Military Loans Refused a refund and extra payments drawn off of account!!! Kansas City Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service...

I am a Soldier currently stationed at Ft. Hood and a Pioneer Military Loans customer for many years. I have never missed a payment and rarely if ever call customer service for anything but when i did i was treated terribly. I asked to cancel the debt protection that was an optional purchase as it would not help a retiring Soldier. I asked for the balance to be returned to me as the contract stated i could and everything was fine. I later recieved a phone call from the lady who did this for me and said she made an error and put the balance on the loan after i specifically asked for it to be refunded to me and she stated i would recieve a check by mail. I asked for the situation to be fixed and was talked to very rudely and told it wasnt paid for anyway and not my money. I asked to speak with a supervisor and told "They are all in a meeting" and they would call me back and i am still waiting. I will not use this company again and recommend that it be banned from loaning to Soldiers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Military-Loans/Kansas-City-Missouri-64171/Pioneer-Military-Loans-Refused-a-refund-and-extra-payments-drawn-off-of-account-Kansa-1049296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Military Loans

Customer Service...

AUTHOR: Julia M. - ()

I am with Pioneer Military Loans and would like to start by offering an unqualified apology. You are a highly valued customer, yet were apparently not treated with the respect you deserved, or with the high level of service we pride ourselves on offering. We can assure you steps have been taken so that something like this does not happen again.

I will be contacting you shortly to get this issue resolved to your absolute, 100% satisfaction. You can also call me at 1-888-430-5176 if you have any questions. We take our obligations to our customers very seriously, and have since 1932— which is why we will not rest until you are completely happy with the service you receive.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and, once again, our most sincere apologies.

Julia M.