dressed

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: crystal — killeen Texas United States of America
pioneer military loans
1033 s fort hoo st suite 400 killeen, Texas United States of America

pioneer military loans My husband took out a loan with these people to get his truck fixed. We set the payments to be taken out of our account on the 15th of every month. Now they are saying we have 230 dollars in late fees killeen, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Pioneer Customer Advocate Response...

*Consumer Comment: comment

My husband took out a loan with Pioneer military services. Today 2 years after we took out the loan we find out we have late fees when they have been taking the money directly out of our account for 2 years now. They are the ones that said the 15 th is fine. During this time frame they have never even notived us that we were late every month. Also when we went into the the office today the lady was very rude and wanted to talk down to us because we were late every month. Do not use these people for your loans. Do without untill you can do better. They rip off the military right and left. The intrest it to high on top of it all. My main complaint is how are you going to pull the money out of my account every month and then tell me after 2 years we have been late?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pioneer-military-loans/killeen-Texas-76541/pioneer-military-loans-My-husband-took-out-a-loan-with-these-people-to-get-his-truck-fixe-1024505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pioneer military loans

Pioneer Customer Advocate Response...

AUTHOR: Customer Advocate - Pioneer Service - (United States of America)

This is the Customer Advocate at Pioneer Services, MidCountry Bank.  I just noticed your post regarding Pioneer Military Lending and wanted to respond immediately.  Our organization and its 300+ team members around the country are committed to helping our customers and military families at all times, as we have for over 25 years.

I apologize that there has been confusion about your account and that you feel our office representative was not able to assist or did not treat you in a courteous manner. Our company is committed to helping military families with their financial and financial education needs, and we work to always do so in a professional and respectful manner.

While I am not familiar with the specifics of your account or the incident you reference, I would encourage you to contact Justin H., one of our senior customer service representatives, at 1-800-538-4233 and he should be able to assist you.

Please be assured that Pioneer Services values you as a customer and appreciates your husbands continued service to our country, and the sacrifices you and your family make to protect our nation.

Customer Advocate
Pioneer Services a Division of MidCountry Bank

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

You might want to check with your JAG officer and see if what Pioneer did is legal. It's possible that if enough soldiers complain the IG will put Pioneer on the "do not patronize" list and they'll be run out of business.

Good luck!