Complaint Review: Pivotal Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: SoMADDDD — Ft. Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Pivotal Fitness
928 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Pivotal Fitness has SO MANY secret fees and cancelation issues Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Pivotal fitness has so many hidden fees that they like to not tell you about. Its so sad. They charge you for the last month up front so you would think that would be enough of your money. So once last month comes around, they want a 30 day notice, without it, they will still charge you for an additional month. So i signed up the end of Nov. I was charged for the rest of November, then last month. 2 days later, I'm charged for Dec. Thats normal.

I cancel toward the end of December, but they must have a 30 day notice. okkkk so although I've moved and can no longer attend the gym they still get to charge me for an additional month. Thats to be expected from shady businesses, I'm ok with that. But my real issue comes with the fact that I'm charged $49 (more than my membership fees mind you) for a Membership Enhancement fee. I cancel in December, but you want to charge me enhancement fees for the following year, although I've already canceled. This is just dumb, and a total rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pivotal-Fitness/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33301/Pivotal-Fitness-has-SO-MANY-secret-fees-and-cancelation-issues-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-990294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pivotal Fitness