- Report: #1052605
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pivotal Fitness
Pivotal FitnessTrolly Road, Summerville SC Summerville , South Carolina USA
Pivotal Fitness Rip Off Artists, Summerville South Carolina
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I belonged to this Gym for 19 months. I paid for my membership, inadvance. It is a complete rip off. At first, you don't mind the small things, after all the management team said they were fixing it.
1. No water fontains for 6 months.
2. AC broke for the entire summer of 2012.
3. Mens lockroom not cleaned. Shower curtains with mold.
4. Gym not opening on time, at least 3 Saturdays out of 4.
5. Personnel turn over rate, extremely high.
6. Equipment not being cleaned on a regular basis.
7. At least 15% of the Spin bikes broken, throughout the 18 months.
8. Rumors of the Gym not paying rent and going under. (learned from the management team and verified by others in town).
9. No customer service to complain to. Before you join ask for the corporate number and call....Trust me, you will be surprised.
Bottom line, not worth the money. Join the YMCA in Summerville. At least you can cancel your membership at any given time. You pay month to month and your complaints are heard/taken care of.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pivotal-Fitness/Summerville-South-Carolina-29485/Pivotal-Fitness-Rip-Off-Artists-Summerville-South-Carolina-1052605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.