Complaint Review: Pixxdesigns.com

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Allie — Chatsworth California
Pixxdesigns.com
578 Washington Blvd. Ste. 256 Marina Del Ray, California USA

Pixxdesigns.com Craig Collins Web Design scam, took my money, builds sites using TEMPLATES ONLY even when we instructed no templates Marina Del Ray California

I was referred to Craig Collins by a friend to have an ecommerce based website built, I have all correspondance that states I DO NOT WANT A TEMPLATE BASED SITE, that I am looking for a designer to build from the ground up. We agreed on pricing and design concept, sent him content. Guess what his first design was so far ofrom what I said I wanted I asked him why he was going so far off from the sites i gave as an example, he revised the site and had it over to me in minutes. This is not possible to do unless you are using a template based site. I can build this myself for nothing. I confronted him via email and he said we use all kinds of services, never coppign to the fact that he is building this using a template. Do not ever have your site built using a template, you will not own the files and you generally cannot host this anywhere else. In his agreemnt and in writing he said if at any point i am not happy he would refund my money, he is not happy unless his customers are happy. All I sent him was $500 but to date he has not refunded and all he keeps doing is saying you will get your refund in 10 days, you will get your refund by the end of the month. And he has the balls to say do not contact me again. So to date I have no refund and no communication now from him. I told him I let this story out so others do not fall for his deceptive practice.

Nothing wrong with template based sites if thats what you are looking for but when your customer states NO TEMPLATES and you proceed with templkates becase you are not a true web designer in my book you are a scam and worthy of every site out there like Rip Off Report.  People beware fo this scum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pixxdesignscom/Marina-Del-Ray-California-90292/Pixxdesignscom-Craig-Collins-Web-Design-scam-took-my-money-builds-sites-using-TEMPLATE-1075532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pixxdesigns.com