Complaint Review: pizza hut inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, October 18, 2009

• Reported By: Don — balch springs Texas U.S.A.
pizza hut inc.
Balch springs, Texas United States of America

pizza hut inc. Oredering Pizza Hut Pizza online DON"T DO IT!!! Balch springs , Texas

Back In July I ordered Pizza hut Pizza online on THEIR site. I piad 23.00 for a pizza and gave a good tip to the guy who delivered.

The following month my wife told me she found a 12.00 charge on our Debit card. I did not ask her any questions about the charge and left it alone. The next month the charge hits again. Finnaly after the third month I was trying to figure out how we are being charged 12.00 and for what!

After doing all the research I found that when you order now from Pizza Hut and after doing the research there are several companys tied to the one company Complete Saving who are getting YOUR credit card number from the company you order from in my case PIZZA HUT and charging your account. Although I clicked NO for joining I still got the charge. We had to go back and figure out how they got my number. Then looking up this company I found the whole story.

So what it amounts to is this! I bought one pizza from Pizza Hut and paid over $60.00for a pizza. I hope they enjoyed the one sale because I will never buy from them again for any reason. If they were the last place to go out and eat at I would pass them buy. I work hard for my money like we all do and to get scamed like this is LOW DOWN and dirty.

People look this company up and find out who they also are tied to in this scam! COMPLETE SAVINGS

Wirte to the company you use and complain. There are to many to mention here but using your credit or debit card online now is getting to be an unsafe practice and I am not going to do it anymore. The trust is gone knowing a large Company Like Pizza hut is allowing this to happen their customers!

So do not order from Pizza Hut if you don't want to get charged extra money on your credit card. I know I will for one never buy from them again. For them to be doing this on the net there must be a kick back or they would NOT let them do it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pizza-hut-inc/Balch-springs-Texas-75180/pizza-hut-inc-Oredering-Pizza-Hut-Pizza-online-DONT-DO-IT-Balch-springs-Texas-511161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pizza hut inc.