Complaint Review: Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, TriCon Global

715 N. Hwy 491 Gallup, New Mexico United States of America
  • Phone: 505.722.7761
  • Web:
  • Category:

Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, TriCon Global Frederick discrimination Gallup, New Mexico

*Consumer Comment: I feel for you

*General Comment: You are overly sensitive

I can't believe I have to file a complaint against this place. as they have been very good to me, but here goes.
 I am a sufferer of Post Traumatic Syndrome, Major Depressive Disorder and Acute Panic Disorder, as well as Suffering two Heart attacks and Diabetes. I'm usually happily employed at Pizza Hut North in Gallup despite my disabilities.
My problems are not with management, as they have been a wonderfully accommodating group, but with narrow-minded and Nazi-ish co workers.
I find it an exceedingly uphill grind with the people I have to work with. Today, I find a note left prominently on my order pad a message which read "Robert is crazy" for someone which suffers the disabilities I do, it is tantamount to using the "N" word towards an African-American, or calling someone of Chinese ancestry a "C---k" (you get the idea.)
When I asked the manager on duty for a hotline to report this, she informed me that no such thing existed.
How in the living Hell can this be? Doesn't Pizza Hut have something like this to address employee concerns over harassment?
Worse yet, the problems that mentally ill people have to face on a daily basis by those who wish to deliberately wind us up for "entertainment". It's the same as trying to force someone with Multiple Sclerosis to race their wheelchair or walker against someone far more fit.
Discrimination against the mentally ill is just as profound and evil as it is against any minority group. Baiting is even worse and is flat out criminal activity.
As I said, in this case, management is completely innocent, but if they let this type of crap happen without any sort of admonishment to staff, they will fall into the web of the guilty.
Make of this what you will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut-Taco-Bell-KFC-TriCon-Global/Gallup-New-Mexico-87301/Pizza-Hut-Taco-Bell-KFC-TriCon-Global-Frederick-discrimination-Gallup-New-Mexico-566077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, TriCon Global

I feel for you

AUTHOR: brownsong - (USA)

I can understand you being upset. You are probably working with young school kids who have no feelings, and it seems cowardly that they won't stand up and say who they are. One thing I know for certain: People don't like to hear your problems. Some people constantly talk about their problems thinking they will get sympathy, when really people don't care. They just don't want to hear it. Since that is the very first thing you mentioned, (your health) I can only assume that it is the first thing others hear, too. Save it for your doctor or spouse. I have worked in the past with mentally ill people and it is possible to have a good experience at work. Just talk about work, nothing else. Maybe they will warm up to you. Ignore it and move on. You will do fine.

#2 General Comment

You are overly sensitive

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Relax, this is probably one reason for your anxiety and will lead to another heart attack.  I am assuming that you are getting professional help for your ailments?  Stop caring what others think, they don't pay your bills.

You may be overtly displaying or communicating your problems to others that are more concerned with making a living than your problems.  My neighbor/friend is a veteran that suffers from PTSD and you would not be able to tell from his behavior if he did not confide in you.  Some people are cruel and when you broadcast your maladies, you give them a chance to exploit them to their own amusement.

Relax, who cares what they say or think.