Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Reported By: Tom — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Pizza Hut
2075 W 25th cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Pizza Hut No Phone = No Service cleveland, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: So which one are you?

Stopped at the Pizza Hut W 25th location in Cleveland, OH and informed the cashier that I was placing an order for a pizza to go. The cashier asked for my phone number starting with area code and a zip code,  I replied with a "no thank you".
She said I cannot take your order without you phone number.

The look on her face was priceless when I shrugged my shoulders and walked out the door.

Took my rumbling belly & cash down the road to a new place in town call Happy's Pizza. Great find! Food was excellent and all they asked for was my first name to tell me when my order was done. Thanks Pizza Hut for forcing me to broaden my choice of restaurants where cash is still king and privacy is honored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/cleveland-Ohio-44113/Pizza-Hut-No-Phone-No-Service-cleveland-Ohio-831639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut

So which one are you?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Are you an Ex-Employee of Pizza Hut or do you work at the other pizza place?