Complaint Review: Pizza Hut

• Reported By: mfish2 — Montgomery Alabama
Pizza Hut
7827 Vaughn Rd Montgomery, Alabama USA

Pizza Hut Dirty Work Montgomery Alabama

They Had me wait 45 minutes (when they said it would only be a 25 minute wait) to get my pizza and when they finally gave me my pizza there was hardly anything on it ( I ordered Extra cheese and pepperoni's). So they made me wait another 15 minutes for a new one (without giving me any appology). They charged me the Full price of 17.04 and than come to find out today they charged me another 17.04 but its under as NPC International. I'm pretty mad about it. Just Horrible service all together. Not sure how to get my money back because there is no number to call..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pizza-Hut/Montgomery-Alabama-36116/Pizza-Hut-Dirty-Work-Montgomery-Alabama-1069294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pizza Hut