Complaint Review: pizza hut

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: justin — villarica Georgia
pizza hut
61 hwy villarica, Georgia USA

pizza hut I had an affair with your csr and now I am being punished for it .I jad all my houts taken away I will seek legal action if I do not get a response from someone. your hr sucks and your acting regonal manager is sweeping it under the mat. I havr been done wrong the gm knew she would loose her job for lettimg this happen so she quiy and now the 19 year old boy my ex is with works there too How stupid is that. I will seek legal help and do what is needed if I do not get a response. my job has become a hostile work enviroment and I have been discriminated against by taking my hours and giving them to her new boyfriend. villarica Georgia

. i had sex with my csr now i have all my hours taken away and given to her new boyfriend who works there too. it hss become a hostile work enviroment the gm quit because she let it happen and never said a word. now her boyfriend has all my hours while i starve. i told the truth and got punished. nobody is donig anything she didnt get fired. why fo i get ounished for it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pizza-hut/villarica-Georgia-30180/pizza-hut-I-had-an-affair-with-your-csr-and-now-I-am-being-punished-for-it-I-jad-all-my-1144966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pizza hut