Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, October 23, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
PJP Health Agency Inc.
Melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency Inc. Chris Murray PJP Health Agency Chris Murray is a con artist that is not to be trusted. Melville, New York

I entered into this agreement with the understanding that my current doctors and dentist were plan participants. During my enrollment process, Chris assured me that they were.  As I stated in my cancellation request, during my first phone call to enquire about my potential dental coverage, I was told that my dentist was NOT a plan participant.  I was misled by Chris when he deceptively presented the program specifics, therefore I should be entitled to a refund based on the program not meeting my very specific requirement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2011 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency-Inc/Melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-Inc-Chris-Murray-PJP-Health-Agency-Chris-Murray-is-a-con-artist-that-is-791537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC