Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• Updated: Sun, September 18, 2011

• Reported By: John94 — New Jersey United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle Melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency has a criminal practice of repeatedly refusing to pay claims. Melville, New York

I had Health Insurace with PJP Health Agency.I had paid all the premiums. My kids went to regular health / well being visits with vaccinations. We even called ahead of time to make sure we were ok visiting these doctors, and got verbal oks from PJP Health Agency.

One month later all claims were denied. The explanation was because I had coverage thru Blue Cross Blue Shield. A Policy that ended a year before.

I spoke with PJP Health Agency. (20 attempts at calling and 50% of the calls resulted in being disconnected) They looked into it, apologized and told me it would be corrected.

One month later another collection notice.

I called again to PJP Health Agency (more problems reaching a rep), they said they had no record of any phone conversation. They asked me to fax in documentation of termination of coverage with Blue Cross Blue Shield. I did. This time I requested written documentation the problem would be fixed. THEY REFUSED TO SEND ANY WRITTEN CONFIRMATION that they corrected the error, would not give an explanation. They assured me it would be corrected.

One month Later more Collection Notices. Faxed in documentation again to PJP Health Agency, they claimed to have no previous records of conversations. Followed up again one week later to check. The person handling my claim is 'out of the office this week'. Another representative claims that there is no record of any conversations and asked us to fax in the documents again.

This cannot be incompetence. The only plausible explanation is that this is a CRIMINAL practice of repeatedly refusing to pay claims. I cancelled my policy with PJP Health Agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/Melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-has-a-criminal-practice-of-repeatedly-refusing-to-pay-claims-Melville-778189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency