• Report: #819712

• Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By: cr 12 — New York United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington quadrangle melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency . I have never been treated so poorly by a company. They will not pay a $300 bill they admit they are responsible for. PJP Health Agency is a scam and a ripoff!!! melville, New York

I have been receiving a bill from a medical provider since January 2011 for services received on December 2010. I have called and spoke with theservice provider who states PJP Health Agency has not paid the bill; however, every time I call PJP health Agency, I have to speak to a different person and describe the whole situation all over again. PJP Health Agency has given me many excuses such as, "We paid it," "We asked for a refund but we have still paid it," and "We don't know why they
are billing you."

I have been told that the service provider has been sent a letter to stop billing me, that it will be taken care of,  and that I am not responsible for any of the charges by every person I spoke to on the phone at PJP Health Agency. Now, I get a letter saying my bill has been sent to collections for lack of payment. Again, I call PJP Health Agency and talk to yet another customer service representative who knows nothing about the situation. She kept me on hold over 30 minutes to call the service provider in order to find out what happened with the payment. Then she tells me, "I have to call them back tomorrow morning to get more information." She says, "I will call you at 10 am  tomorrow to tell you what is going to be done about this situation."

At 10 am the next morning, there was no phone call at all. I call the service provider at 4 pm and she remembers talking to PJP Health Agency about the situation and says, "They were supposed to call me this morning to get a file number, but they never called me back." Again, I called PJP Health Agency and talked to a new customer service representative who says, "Systems are down. Will you call back in 30 minutes?"

I have never been treated so poorly by a company, and now, my 800+ credit rating is about to be ruined because  PJP Health Agency did not pay a $300 bill that they were responsible for, and they admitted to me every time I spoke to them that they were responsible for it. What's worse is that after 9 months of calling and  asking for it to get taken care of, nobody there seems to know why I am  still getting billed and why it hasn't been paid. Nobody can give me any answers. I am currently looking for new insurance.

What else can I do to get them to pay?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-I-have-never-been-treated-so-poorly-by-a-company-They-will-not-pay-a-819712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency