Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: needhelp — New Jersey United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency I have never in my life delt with such a horrible company with the worst customer service EVER!!!! Avoid doing business with PJP Health Agency. melville, New York

I had insurance with PJP Health Agency. I have been trying since december of 2010 to file a claim for medication. When I first sent the claim in there I was missing a diagnosis code and another code. The doctor's office that I go to called PJP Health Agency and sent them a letter with all of the information that they requested. However I keep getting the run around. One person will say that they have all of the information and the next person will say no we have never recieved anything. I asked if I could speak with the same person when I call and I have been told no.

Everytime I call I get a different person who has no idea what I am talking about. I have never in my life delt with such a horrible company with the worst customer service EVER!!!!! The claim is for over $200 and to be honest I just don't think they want to pay me any of the money. I desperatly need help!!!! All it would take is for one person to take just an hour of their time to look over my account and FOLLOW THROUGH!!!! I had to cancel my insurance with PJP Healthy agency because they refused to pay any claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-I-have-never-in-my-life-delt-with-such-a-horrible-company-with-the-wors-823129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency