Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• Updated: Sun, October 02, 2011

• Reported By: In network — New York United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle Melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency lied to me about my doctor being in the network. PJP Health Agency is a scam. Melville, New York

I am having IN NETWORK problems with PJP Health Agency. Have only had their plan for 3 months. I verified with the sales guy that our Doctor and his office are in network. Now, even though most of the customer service people that I talk to assure me that my Doctors office is indeed in network and say they will resubmit the claim and get it paid... nothing happens. Some of them are down right rude and tell me that my Drs office is billing wrong or that it is up to me to file a
dispute. If the customer service people can't figure out whether or not some one is in network...how the heck do they expect me to know??? I'm will not be  stuck with this scam insurance policy and  I'm switching to another company. People warned me and I should have listened but they were so nice when they wanted my business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2011 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/Melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-lied-to-me-about-my-doctor-being-in-the-network-PJP-Health-Agency-is-a-783834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency