Complaint Review: PJP Insurance Agency

• Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: SDJ — Pinson Alabama United States of America
PJP Insurance Agency
P.O. Box 600 South Holland, Illinois United States of America

PJP Insurance Agency Beachtree, Health Insurance Innovations, The National Congress of Employers It's A Scam Don,t contact them for help run run run away South Holland, Illinois

My husband just retired and we aren't eligible for medicare, so I went shopping on the net for help. There they were very geared up to help me and take my money. I have pre existing the plan sounded right and so did the price. Come to find out not one of my doctor's knew who they were. I can't get a refund, I can't even get anyone to call me to cancel.  I am so embarrassed that I let them get me, but they only got me for a month. i just hope they don't get more from anyone else. This is a discount group not health insurance. With their discounts plus premium every month I'm better off being uninsured.
They sent me lots of literature but it never came from the same place nor had the same companies names. Each piece and card had a different company. i didn't know which way to go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Insurance-Agency/South-Holland-Illinois-/PJP-Insurance-Agency-Beachtree-Health-Insurance-Innovations-The-National-Congress-of-Emp-662217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Insurance Agency