Complaint Review: pk kriha

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: pk — minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
pk kriha
2844 glenhurst ave s st louis park, Minnesota United States of America

pk kriha patty kriha, patricia kriha, kriha pk, pk of hastings, pk ziaja. patricia ziaja, patricia kay kriha my x daughter in law pk kriha is a fraud, stealing precious experiences and time from us and my grand children st louis park, Minnesota

*General Comment: "mea maxima culpa," to PK Kriha- which would translate as "my most [grievous] fault."

*Author of original report: please patty kriha, allow your children a relationship with their father

*Author of original report: We as a friend group are all aware of this individual and her issues...

*Consumer Comment: Inaccurate report

My Word
pk kriha, formerly pk ziaja, is a terrible manipulating cheating fraud, a former daughter in law that I thought I knew, I thought I loved, but had no idea was ever capable of taking, stealing, preventing, cheating, harming and exploiting the innocent children I call my grand children. What does this say about her, her parents, how can they possibly sit back and not do anything. Joe Kriha and Rita Kriha, you should be ashamed of yourselves for what you have allowed to happen, to your very own grandchildren, by your unbalanced daughter, PK.

Shame on you PK Kriha, Joe Kriha and Rita Kriha
Again, shame on you PK Kriha, Joe Kriha and Rita Kriha....how can you call yourselves christian or catholic's when you've stood by and watched this manipulative woman hurt your grandchildren. She is on a path to personal destruction and you are standing by, nice example your'e setting.

Please read this about PK, for your own knowledge
Filing this report makes me sick to my stomach, but the heartfelt pain this woman has created and inflicted upon me, my husband, my children, my grand children and specifically upon her very own children Emmett and Lily, has to be acknowledged and told, for others to be aware and for my story to help the children to understand one day, that we love them, tried to stay connected to them and want them in our lives. To date, we have not had a relationship with them in 3 years, a very very sad detail. Patty, shame on you as well.

Mel and Richard Ziaja
I cry every night about my grand children being raised by a monster of a person. I am writing this report as a daughter, a mother, a grand mother and a woman. I am appalled by what this woman, patty kriha has done, both to her children and her husband. I used to respect her, trust her, and saw her as a daughter of my own. The evil side of her didn't surface until the divorce, but we never really did like her and could see her controlling ways 12 years ago.

My husband Rich, a quiet man truly loved her, and is astonished at who she has become and how she has mistreated her children and former husband by creating stories of him and preventing Emmett and Lily from knowing their grand parents. "We are sickened by her, we are saddened by this so called professional woman and the fake person she is." How sad you are Patty, how sad for your children....sickening to be honest.

Tammy
"My god Patty, what the hell are you thinking, doing to your children?" They are going to understand one day and they will hold it against you forever. Please call if you'd like me to get you some help, otherwise do not contact me or Mark again. You are a sickened sad bitch."

Todd/Erin
"I could have told Tim, this was going to happen. My only interaction with pk kriha was at their cabin and she confided in me that "she was not a good mom, because her mom was aweful and her dad never present" she stated to me that she had to work really hard at it. I can certainly she that she is devastated by Tim divorcing her and is doing everything in her power to hurt him, even if it means hurting the children." How sad of a human being. Note to self, don't trust the pretty shiny exterior, this woman is a fraud,a fake and a ripoff artist. She's  in sales, but of course she is.

Please take Action
We all have a voice and I offer this voice as advise to help these kids have a relationship with their father. This woman is a heartless, cold shallow person and an awful mother to do this to three really great children. Emmett can't even talk to me, and Lily has it all figured out. They long to see their father Tim and have not had contact in 7 months with him. regret to tell you these things of her, but no one seems to know and there is no one doing anything about her terrible actions.

Please, I beg of you to try and talk some sense into pk kriha and help her to see, acknowledge what she is doing. How she is hurting the kids by cheating Tim of time with them.  How she is taking their self esteem away by preventing them from having a relationship with their father. I beg of you to pass the word to friends and family to try and get her to stop and create a positive experience for her kids. Emmett and Lily Ziaja, gramma and papa ziaja love you. Call us sometime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pk-kriha/st-louis-park-Minnesota-55416/pk-kriha-patty-kriha-patricia-kriha-kriha-pk-pk-of-hastings-pk-ziaja-patricia-ziaja-963794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pk kriha

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

"Mea Maxima Culpa," which translates as "my most [grievous] fault."
I am writing this update and rebuttal to a report that I filed regarding my former wife, Patricia Kriha. I need to set the formal record straight first with some specific language, and then I will add additional information to turn this unfortunate act into a positive.

A. I am today,  taking all reasonable steps necessary to remove, modify, de-list and suppress the ripoff report that I filed, dated November 2, 2012.
  • This includes initiating the advocacy program

• Filing a rebuttal formally online and subsequent rebuttals

Initiating the VIP program

Initiating the arbitration process

paying for the process to replace and overturn the negative report

Working with various search engines to remove information

publishing my phone number for anyone needing clarification.

writing additional retractions using digital technology

B. Admit and publish an update that I am the author of the report and update which is what I am doing now.

C. Within this update, I am stating that the information I provided was false, misleading and that none of the allegations concerning Ms. Kriha are correct.

D. I am also stating via this update that Ms. Kriha is indeed an outstanding and loving mother to her children and has always acted in the best interests of her children.

If you know this high performance individual, you'll know that my curse and improper description of her and her actions were false and harsh, not my best me. She is a true professional with an exemplary track record of success, and no one can say differently.

As a single mom to two great kids, she provides a loving household, a caring and nurturing style built on empathy and compassion. I believe the children are who they are, because of her.

I misused this site as a way to depict a negative perspective and that was wrong. Please ignore my comments and write back in a positive supportive manner if you agree with my admission via the rebuttal form.

In addition, because I included reference to several family members, I too apologize to them. Both to her family, siblings and to my family and siblings. Again, I take responsibility for the message that I delivered and I profusely apologize for my actions. I was wrong.

To Patricia, I am deeply sorry for my actions. Tim-612.804.4095

please patty kriha, allow your children a relationship with their father

AUTHOR: pk - (United States of America)

dearest pk
we all know the pain you have suffered via the divorce. we also see the pain in Emmett and Lily's eyes. hurting your children is not the answer, in fact it is the worst action you can do. they are young, saddened and impressionable and they need a relationship with their dad. this will only come back to hurt you years from now leaving you childless and alone as they will learn the actions and the truth and will side with Tim, knowing that you took them away and prevented them from seeing him.

no phone calls, no letters, locking him out of school? Truly PK, this is not the professional woman we know, in fact its a part of you that we don't want to know as its not you. You are not yourself these days, your appearance clearly shows the wear and tear and time with their father will allow youto get healthy, doing things for yourself.

Please, as a friend group and family members that cares about you and them, empower them to think through the divorce and have a healthy relationship with their father. they deserve to have both of you in their lives.

seek professional help and we are here for you....love your friends and family

please consider reuniting your children.

We as a friend group are all aware of this individual and her issues...

AUTHOR: pk - (United States of America)

This report is accurate and accurate.

As a group of friends and business associates, we are deeply concerned with patricia's/ pk's behavior and the health and well being of her children. Our long term knowledge of Tim is an outstanding father and role model.

We feel she is conflicted and unbalanced and has placed her children in an unsafe place.

Please pk, seek professional help, we are here for you.

Love, Meals, Marci, Kristen, Chris and Maria.

Inaccurate report

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Not only is this report completely inaccurate, the actual author has not used his real name.