Complaint Review: plain and fancy catering

• Submitted: Fri, September 30, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2011

• Reported By: paul — york Pennsylvania United States of America
plain and fancy catering
1227 porters road . spring grove, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 717-225-4545
  • Web:
  • Category: Caterers

plain and fancy catering keystone coffee and vending paid a lot of money for poor service and expired food spring grove, Pennsylvania

A few weeks ago we paid a very high price for catering an event in southern york county. this event was my sons wedding. my fault for last minute planning but owner bill curry asurred me he was the man for the job. bill told me he was an honest man with nothing but good intensions and because of his connections with the baptist church he was trustworthy and dependable. long story short mr. curry showed up at this event with one worthless server who i believe was his son that was extremly rude and incompetent. the food was cold and not properly stored. the food smelled as if it was rotten or foul. when i told mr. curry that this was unaceptable and we needed to fix the problems he got very irate and told me to go f**k myself and that he was leaving and i would not get one cent back. after the fact i did some research on the plain and fancy catering company and found out from other disgruntled customers and people in his area that he uses out dated food and out dated smash + dent canned goods that he buys from auctions to serve to his customers. his facilty where he prepares food is filthy . he also lives in this same space with his pets and uses someone elses serve safe certifacate to get around inspection issues. Good christians always do ya right. I dont think so!  I forgive mr. curry but now he can work it out with god . hope he can use some of my money to get some help for himself and his pathetic son. I guess this was my fault for not doing more research before i hired this phoney. lesson learned!!!  praise the lord.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2011 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plain-and-fancy-catering/spring-grove-Pennsylvania-17362/plain-and-fancy-catering-keystone-coffee-and-vending-paid-a-lot-of-money-for-poor-service-783427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plain and fancy catering