Complaint Review: Planet Caravan Music

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — New York New York
Planet Caravan Music
3456 Lost Meadows Ct Buford, GA 30519 US Buford, Georgia USA

Planet Caravan Music Never gave me the .T_Shirt that I ordered which I paid 27.94 for which I ordered on November 3 Buford Georgia

*Author of original report: Never charged my credit card 27.94 dollars

I was ripped off by Company Known as Planet Caravan Music in which I purchased a T.-Shirt using my credit card $27.94 dollars. My order number is AB-23781  They never gave me my merchandise or answered any of my e-mails or phone calls. I am very upset with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Caravan-Music/Buford-Georgia-30519/Planet-Caravan-Music-Never-gave-me-the-TShirt-that-I-ordered-which-I-paid-2794-for-whi-1100098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Caravan Music

Never charged my credit card 27.94 dollars

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

Even though Planet Caravan Music and Comics never contacted me using my email or phone number I found out from my Credit Card Company they never charged me the 27.94 for the long sleeve T-Shirt I ordered from the company which I never got.