Complaint Review: Planet Fitness

• Reported By: biljana — New York New York
Planet Fitness
158 W 27th St New York, New York USA

Planet Fitness charging after cancelled membership New York New York

Planet fitness cancelled my membership a few months ago, because they couldn't access my bank account to charge for monthly membership fees. When I found out I paid the outstanding amount and asked for the membership to be reinstated. I was told it could only be reinstated if I physically walked into the branched I originally signed up in. As I didn't have time to do so I deceided to not renew membership with Planet Fiteness, but to join a different gym. After receiveiving a new bill from them I called to see why. They said they reinstated my membership, only they failed to let me know. And they say I can only cancel by walking into the original branch and still have to pay. What gives?!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Fitness/New-York-New-York-10001/Planet-Fitness-charging-after-cancelled-membership-New-York-New-York-1085438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Fitness