Complaint Review: Planet Hollywood

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Matlock — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Planet Hollywood
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Planet Hollywood Caesars Expedia United Airlines Legalized Embezzlement Las Vegas, Nevada

I was unable to come to Planet Hollywood Hotel on August 13, 2012 even though I had booked for both August 13 and August 14.  The reason is my flight by United Airlines was canceled until the next day.  Everyone on United was required to stay at the Hotel in Washington DC.

I called the front desk at Planet Hollywood that night and advised them that i was being detained by United Airlines.  On August 14 I was allowed to check in and again advised them that I was scheduled for the previous night but because of United I could not check in until August 14.  I was told by the desk clerk that I would not be charged for the previous night.

Planet Hollywood was contacted but they refused to issue a refund of my $105.12.  Planet Hollywood wrote back that because i booked through Expedia that the hotel would not return my money.  I also contacted Expedia and Expedia said they would not return my money.  I also contacted United Airlines and they said they would not return my money.  All have blamed the problem on the other company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Hollywood/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Planet-Hollywood-Caesars-Expedia-United-Airlines-Legalized-Embezzlement-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1086324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Hollywood