Complaint Review: Plano Car Care

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Plano Texas
Plano Car Care
3305Coit Road Plano, Texas USA

Plano Car Care Intended to fail state inspection because I didn't want their extra service Plano Texas

I took my car there for state inspection. When my husband and I were waiting in the room and thinking they took longer time that they need, they came to the room and asked us to go see my car. We went there and they opened my car hood without my permission. They took apart my engine and told me that my engine has carbon built up. They will clean it for us for 69.99. My husband told him that we will take care later and asked the guy if my car passed the state inspection. He said yes. We went back to the room. 5 minutes later, they told us that my car didn't pass the inspection. the OBD is not ready. He said the battery may be dead and jumped back up. We told him that it never happen and my car battery was never changed or dead.

I took it to other place where my husband's car get passed the state inspection. It only took them 5 minutes without opening the car hood. My car passed the state inspection and it should. It is only a 3 years old car without any problem.  We told the guy what happend in Plano Car Care. He said when they messed around my car and takes things apart, of coz it will make the OBD not ready. Also it may be possibility that they unplug my battery and plug it back.

Whatever that they did. I believe it is unacceptable and illegal. They intend to fail my state inspection because I didn't want their extra service for extra charge.

I filed a complaint to good business bureau. Please stay away from this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plano-Car-Care/Plano-Texas-75093/Plano-Car-Care-Intended-to-fail-state-inspection-because-I-didnt-want-their-extra-servic-1083562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plano Car Care